Friday, October 16, 2009

Food

Indian Vegatarian Fast Food from Komala's

I was a little flustered so I just pointed and ordered. I had never tried the dish before. I also ordered Mango juice. The meal was served on a palm leaf.

I think I ordered the Onion Uthappam. It is a soft fluffy dosai which is thicker but softer like a pancake. It's sprinkled liberally with sliced onion and green chilly. It looks like a pizza. I should be eaten with coconut chuttney, onion chuttney and sambar, the main gravy made of lentil and vegetables.


Chinese Vegetarian. I ordered by pointing again. The food did not disappoint. The only negative comment I have is that it was not hot enough.

The starfruit or Carambola juice was very good. It was not too sweet and it was very freshing. It is hard to describe because it does not resemble the taste of any other fruit.




Eating at TCC, The Coffee Connoisseur. We had our first cup of Blue Mountain coffee.

Soup


Wild mushroom and asparagus. Oddly they served Robin later; he had to wait a bit.


Salmon with Jalapeno sauce.


Sinful chocolate lava cake.


Evening Tea



No comments: