Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Home Again, Home Again

Hello Everyone:

I am home. Unfortunately I am unable to connect to the Internet at home, so I am sitting in an Internet Cafe on Lakeshore Blvd. tapping out this message. Arrg.

I have a few final videos to post, but I will not be posting them until I am up and running at home again.

I arrived at 10:05 pm Monday night after travelling for twenty-seven hours with a four hour lay over in London. I did not sleep. I will trying to catch up over the next few days.

Robin sends his regards. He is travelling to Chile very soon; it will be a twenty-three (approx.) hour trip. He might also be going to South Africa. It's usually airport, hotel, boardroom, hotel and airport during these trips, so he rarely sees anything of the country.

If I do not get the home internet operating again, I will let you know via another post from the Internet Cafe (no "cafe" in this cafe unfortunately).

Take care,

April

No comments: