Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 19 Update

Hello All:

Robin has had two good days in a row. Today he had the temporary pacemaker removed. The pacemaker is the last piece of hardware that was attached to him. Now he only has a monitor.

Robin went for two big walks over the last two days. He took a long time, but he did it. He slept after both adventures.

He shaved today. That was a lot of work.

He is not eating very well yet. But he requested that I buy Swiss Chalet mashed potatoes and gravey today. I did and he gobbled them like they were ice cream. Therefore, we know it isn't his appetite, but the type of food. Hmmm. He has already requested that I bring a McDonald's English Muffin with Strawberry Jam tomorrow. This does not bode well for a change in eating habits.

Today I gave him your emails (and blog comments) to read. He loved them. I still have several to print. There was about .5 inches of paper after I printed them. The emails come from around Canada, South America and Europe.

I will continue to update the blog with comments and pictures.

Thank you for dropping by. We appreciate this so much.


Warmest regards


April MacDonell

No comments: