Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Being Home







Hello All:






Now that Robin is home, the cats are ignoring me. I don't exist. My only value is to open tins of cat food and fill the water bowl. As you can see, all three scoundrels are sleeping with Robin. Robin has his heart propped up on his chest to prevent pouncing pain.
Robin had a good day today. His mother came for a visit along with Laurence Smith, a long time friend. It was a nice visit and I know that they were "very" happy to see each other. Robin, of course, tried to squeeze in more coffee because he had visitors. He wanted a second CUP, so I brought him a tiny espresso cup. "There is your CUP", I said. He was not amused.
He slept through the day again. I believe he slept more last night than his did in a week at the hospital. How can anyone sleep in a hospital? He did wake up at 4:30 am, but he said he went back to sleep.
We went for a walk down the yard together and that was his big walk today. I think it was enough.
I am signing off for now. I'll be back tomorrow with more tales (or tails) about Robin's recovery adventures.
Sincerely,
April MacDonell

No comments: