Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 27

Hello Friends

Robin was tired most of the day today, although he was cheerful and thrilled to see his guests.

He was very happy to see his long time friend, Rob Young. Rob also took Robin's mother for the visit. Rob and his wife Cathy are off to Paris for their 25th Wedding anniversary in a week. It was so wonderful that he could come by. Rob gave Robin some brain food--Simpsons Comics, MAD Magazine, Shonen Jump and World Wide Wrestling. That outta keep him busy for a while.

I had an adventure today. I was waving goodbye to Rob and Mrs. McCubbin when I spotted a cute little black dog. I think he was a poodle. He was trotting behind a man and another dog on a leash. I asked the man if it was his dog too and the man said, "No, he is just following me." Just as he said that, the little guy decided to park himself in our yard. Suddenly I had a dog with no owner in sight. I called over to my neighbour and he and his guest and I ran off to the nearby park to see if we could find his owner. No luck. He had no tags, but he had a good quality collar. We hope he is microchiped. My neighbour took the dog into his house and will visit a vet tomorrow to see if he has a chip that will identify the owner. He was so cute and obedient. I hope we can find his parents.

Robin is off to bed already. His mother and Laurence Smith are coming for another visit tomorrow.

Week 2 is coming to an end and the patient is progressing very well.

Take care all

April MacDonell

No comments: