Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 29, Spring Chicks







Dearest Family and Friends:

Robin could still feel the pain of yesterday's interrupted sneeze in his chest today. I found out that heart surgery patients are afraid to sneeze and that is why they try to suppress them.


Robin had a quiet day and spent most of it looking out the back window. He shared his quiet day with Mac, Piper and Nelson. The Toronto General Hospital volunteer said I should expect quiet days like this.

My niece and nephew, Roger and Tara sent us some pictures of baby chicks. The chicks just arrived at my sister and brother-in-law's farm. There's nothing like spring chicks to cheer you up Robin. I have also published a picture of Robin's little English cousins, Ethan and Noah. They are lovely.
Shhhh, you'll wake them up!
Regards
April MacDonell

No comments: